*** Producing All India Rank (AIR - 19) in ACS Foundation consecutively for three terms ***
*** 95 % Result in CMA Foundation - Dec 2018
98 % Result in CMA Foundation - June 2018 ***
*** 65 % Result in CA Foundation - Dec 2018
62 % Result in CA Foundation - June 2018 ***
*** 68 % Result in CMA Intermediate - Dec 2018
51 % Result in CMA Intermediate - June 2018 ***
1. Individualized coaching and attention - a maximum of 40 students in a batch
2. Coaching by experienced faculties having detailed knowledge in the respective subjects.
3. Long and substantial lecture hours provided to students who find it difficult to understand.
4. Close supervision of attendance and report to parents whenever required.
5. Allowing weaker students to attend other batches without any additional cost.
6. Anytime accessibility with the teachers by the parents to update their children’s progress.
7. Clarifying individual doubts and providing time for personal interaction with faculties even after class hours.
8. Assignments and conducting of regular tests.
9. Counselling sessions before and after the examinations, if needed. (Tips for facing examinations).
10. Conducting Mock Test Series without any additional costs.